We will only collect information about you if you willingly provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details if any of your details change.
When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Dear4u.com.au on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through the monitoring of your usage
- Process your orders; and
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email, post or by mobile phone (also see Keeping in touch with you).
We want to keep you up to date with key information about new ranges, promotional offers and what's coming soon to Dear4u.com.au stores. We may also use your details to send you information, via email, post or mobile phone, about other goods and services we sell or for our research purposes. If you have registered to receive information from us, you can remove your email address from our list by using the 'unsubscribe' links at the bottom of the promotional emails we send you, or by changing your preferences.